- Todays Ransomware - HelloKitty
- A remote code ution vulnerability has been discovered in Apache ActiveMQ Server on more than 3,000 servers,and it has been reported that ransomware organizations such as HelloKitty are exploiting it to spread malware.Truecut Security Inc, an endpoint security solution company, has obtained and teste...
- Todays Ransomware - Maze
- Cognizant, a major IT services corporation listed among the Fortune 500 with over 300,000 employees,has announced that it fell victim to the Maze ransomware attack.As a result, they were forced to suspend some of their services.The Maze ransomware was first discovered in 2019 and has since gained no...
- Todays Ransomware - Rhysida
- A ransomware group named "Rhysida", known for recently attacking a large medical organization called"Prospect Medical Holdings," announced that they had successfully attacked three additional hospitals:Pascagoula Hospital and Ocean Springs Hospital and Gulfport Hospital appear to have been attacked ...
- Todays Ransomware - NOESCAPE
- The ransomware group Noescape is an organization that has been attempting indiscriminate hacking targeting manufacturing,medical, and other private companies around the world since 2020,and the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) andthe Australian Cyber Security Center (ACSC) have warned.As t...